LEVL is seeking an outstanding QA Eng. to join thr team!
This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
What you will do:
- Develop test plans, test cases, scripts, and reports for projects of varying size or stage in the product’s lifecycle
- Execute manual and automated test cases on our products to verify that real-life use cases & user expectations are met
- Validate and test our technology across a variety of platforms (embedded systems, iOS, Android, web, cloud, etc.)
- Constantly communicate with stake-holders & developers to define appropriate validation plans and advocate for our customers’ experience - you’re their guardian!
What do you bring:
- Skilled in QA engineer with at least 4 years of experience
- Able to create test plans, define testing strategies, with a passion to uncover these hard-to-find bugs
- Creative and doubtful thinker - norms do not find bugs quickly
- Experience working with Python, pytest, and able to code basic automation tests
- Fast learner with the ability to work independently
- Tech-savvy, versatile & adaptive to new environments and technologies
- Excellent communicator, with good spoken & written English
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of WiFi, BLE/BT, and wireless communications in general
- Familiarity with embedded systems
- Experience with test & project management tools (i.e. Jira, Monday, etc.)
Why choose Levl:
Working at Levl is all about technology innovation. We are a company in which you will get the opportunity to define and develop ground breaking technologies from scratch and help spread its advantages to revolutionize different industries. You’ll be part of an amazing team that seeks excellence in every aspect of their job from whom you can learn a lot, while they will use every opportunity to learn from you. A team that will help you put every skill you have into use and help you develop new ones. You’ll be part of a company that values the brightest ideas and the best contributing team members. Levl is a company that strongly believing in a healthy work-life balance. And most importantly, Levl is a family, because we all have the same goal: to be part of something really big. Come join us !