LEVL is looking for software engineer that live and breathe technology. You will be a part of a brilliant and fast-growing team that will take part solving the hardest technology challenges the company has to face.
You will have the autonomy to shape the future of the company, decide what technological approaches to use, and how to solve engineering problems.
Come and join us!
What you will do:
- Work directly with our CTO to define and direct the technology roadmap for our company.
- Lead new features and problem solving from requirements to delivery all-across the product areas and technologies. No staying in one place!
- You will take part in rapid Proof-of-Concept development sprints where we develop a whole new idea from scratch in a couple of weeks.
- Test what you have built, improve and iterate until you get it right.
What do you bring:
- Bachelor's degree from a technical field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in software engineering with C/C++ and Python.
- Willing and able to meet challenges head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in working at startups, IDF technical units (cyber security).
- Experience in Network security and traffic inspection.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals.
- Experience in reverse engineering.