LEVL is seeking for an outstanding Automation engineer with deep understanding of technology and the passion that comes along with it. One that can learn fast and adapt to new technologies quickly.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas. You will work as part of the scrum team developing our production services for Data Intelligence working for Tier-1 NSP.
What will you do?
- You will design and implement automation infrastructures in the cloud environment both in production and lab for AI data streaming services.
- You will be writing clean code in Python, Pytest implementing test scenarios according to a test plan.
- You will need to gain deep knowledge of the application and its users to be able to identify what tests are valuable and concentrate on them
- You will be responsible for the CI of your code and the way it integrates and tests the application
- You will be responsible for the Automation development for our end-to-end test CI/CD infrastructure
- Execute manual and automated test cases on our products to verify that real-life use cases & user expectations are met