LEVL’s team of talented engineers and researchers are solving some of the world’s toughest data intelligence problems. Join us and make the world of connected wireless devices safer and more trustworthy. We love brilliant ideas and we are meritocratic. You will have the autonomy to shape the future of the company, decide what technological approaches to use, and how to solve engineering problems.
What you will do:
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL/NOSQL and AWS big data technologies.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture focusing on data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Use programming languages to construct and maintain the proposed architecture and enable data to be searched and retrieved efficiently.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements.