LEVL is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the product strategy for our advanced device intelligence platform. We are looking for the best talent with a deep understanding of technology and a passion to drive innovation. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and be able to bring their expertise and enthusiasm to help bring our product to scale and provide significant value to a large user base. If you are a strategic thinker with a desire to make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Defining and owning the product objectives, backlog, use cases, and roadmap, from inception to production throughout the entire product lifecycle, including technical feasibility, requirement definition, scope, requirements management, detailed specifications, product KPIs, metrics, and development process.
- Defining product requirements, prioritizing them and managing the backlog to ensure the engineering team is always working on the most important tasks.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new features and capabilities to bring more value to our customers.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and partners, and ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Measuring and analyzing product performance, and using insights to inform decision-making.
- Staying informed about industry trends and advancements in device intelligence, cybersecurity and related fields.