LEVL is seeking an outstanding QA Automation Lead to join the team!
This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for Automation and Manual testing and Release lifecycle.
- Define QA strategies, tools, and frameworks to deliver top-notch products for Tier-1 customers.
- Guide and mentor automation engineers and testers and set high standards for our products.
- Work closely with R&D teams to achieve a mutual quality culture and quality product development.
- Validate and test our technology across a variety of platforms (embedded systems, iOS, Android, web, cloud, etc.).
- Design and implement a test automation infrastructure and write automated tests.