December 11, 2023
LEVL is seeking for an experienced manual and automation QA engineer with deep understanding of QA methodologies, release lifecycle toward large scale production. One that can learn fast and adapt to new technologies quickly.
As a QA Engineer at LEVL, you will be a part of the QA team and work with developers, researchers, and product managers to build, test, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision. You will work as part of a team developing our production services for Data intelligence working for Tier-1 NSP.
What will you do ?
· Define and execute test plans and test suites to ensure a successful end-to-end implementation of new features based on requirements.
· Build automation from scratch based on QA team needs
· Create automated scripts to improve QA team workflows
· Execute manual and automated functionality, sanity, and regression tests, report the result to the relevant stakeholders.
· Define and monitor internal production systems.
· Report issues that are not according to the specifications, track progress and assure they are successfully resolved.
· Create and implement QA practices, procedures, and tools to enhance quality and productivity.
What do you bring:
· Up to 3 years of experience and proven track of delivering high quality products in cloud environments.
· Experience with automation tools for mobile such as Appium
· Experience with AWS services, Athena, S3 or any other cloud provider
· Experience with Docker, K8S (Advantage)
· Experience with scripting languages – Python, BASH or equivalent
· Solid QA processes and methodologies (write and execute end-to-end scenarios for regression and new features) with a passion to uncover these hard-to-find bugs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
· Experience with Jira, Xray, Bitbucket and Agile methodology
Bonus points for:
· Practical experience with networking, WiFi and wireless communications in general.
· Experience working with raw network data such as capturing data, replaying data, injecting data, etc.
· Experience with CI/CD tools
· Experience in testing Data-driven and/or AI based cloud applications
· Knowledge with monitoring tools (Grafana, Kibana)
Manual and Automation QA Engineer