January 9, 2024
LEVL is the leading provider of artificial intelligence solutions for network service providers. We use machine learning and real-world data to develop and deliver cutting-edge cybersecurity, device intelligence, and parental controls that enable network operators to offer better and safer connected experiences to millions of households.
Device Intelligence Product Owner (PO), a member of the CPO organization and responsible for filling the gap between the product requirements management and the solution that determines how to implement these requirements in our products. Using comprehensive business and technical knowledge, the PO accompanies the entire development process starting from the planning phase, through the development and testing process to successful release to our customers. The PO works closely with the head of device intelligence organization, stakeholders, development teams, product management, and data teams.
What will you do?
- Own the product backlog – Deconstruct large features to smaller pieces with the relevant development leads, and stakeholders. Define and prioritize the pieces that can compose a releasable product.
- Be the central focal point for all parties outside of the R&D department for; how the product works, what the product can do, and how a certain change will affect the product
- Utilize deep knowledge of the product and its use by customers to work hand-in-hand with the rest of the R&D, explain the requirements and answer any functional questions
- Review and refine the product’s business requirements for the DI solution
- Ongoing validation and review of product backlog value (prioritization/correct elements)
- Define future release content by initial grooming/discovery together with the relevant stakeholders, initiate relevant researches together with the POs of other development groups
- Make sure, together with the stakeholders, that ongoing deliveries are presented on time.
- Work closely with Product organization and other stakeholders to understand next product priorities and outcomes.
- Work closely with the R&D agile teams to execute the plans
What do you bring?
- At least BSc in computer-science/engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner/product manager/product or solutions architect/lead engineer, in the software industry.
- Hands-on product owner that deeply understands the product, technology, and business logic
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system.
- Proven Agile experience. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical person who can control the details but still see the full picture
- Proactive in driving the execution of the strategy according to the roadmap;
- Team player, collaborate with multiple teams (Product Managers, R&D, and other stakeholders).
- Ability to prioritize workload based on data in a very dynamic environment
Bonus points for:
- Experience in computer networks and/or wireless communications.
- Experience in ML algorithms in Cloud environments
- Cloud/ML/Networking experience – an advantage
- Previous experience in executing cross departments large scale software projects in enterprise organizations
Senior Product Owner